The Policy Database is found at the left portion of the Home Page of the Compendium portal. This database houses the uploaded local ordinances and issuances on nutrition.
There are three ways to browse through the database.
- Users can scroll through the database and its pages and browse through all the ordinances. The user can then click the ordinance he/she wishes to view.
- Users can enter a specific keyword for ordinance titles using the “Search Box”. Ordinances with titles containing the keyword will appear in the database.
- Users can use the “Search Tools” provided to narrow down the search according to a specific subject of interest. The following are the search tools available for the user:
- Category – According to policy types namely: 1) Ordinances, 2) Executive Orders, 3) Resolutions
- Author – According to the specific authoring local government unit: 1) Province, 2) City, 3) Municipality
- Tags – According to identified thematic clusters namely: First 1000 Days, First 1000 Days-Specific, Nutrition-supportive, Food Security, Codes, Nutrition Education and Promotion, Program Management, Human Resources, Regulation, and Financing
- Location – According to regional location namely: Regions I, II, III, IV-A, IV-B, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, BARMM, CAR, NCR
- Year – According to year of adoption
Click the title of the policy of interest to view the Policy Information Page. This page contains details on the author, year of enactment, the thematic cluster, location of the uploaded policy, and the downloadable link to the file. Brief notes on the policy may also be included in the page.
The scanned signed copy of the ordinance can be downloaded from the portal using the “Download” button found on the ordinance page.
Should you want to learn more or have any queries about the uploaded policy, kindly contact the NNC Regional Office that covers the implementing local government unit (LGU). The Regional Office may then link you to the relevant staff from the LGU who could answer queries or provide you further information on the local policy.